Get 10% off this month when you book thru this website or facebook pages.
Our budget hotel aims to give budget and group travelers a great experience with nice, clean, family-friendly hotels/hostels where they feel at home, yet, easy on the pocket. It aims to promote the Philippines. It’s for the young, casual, transient, travellers and/or backpackers where they can have common areas to relax and unwind, but inside, they will have all the basic services of a hotel. The place tells you everything about the city or town where it is located. You will find galleries, maps and guides on where to go, what to do, what and where to eat, how to commute and the staff are friendly and well versed of their place. We go an extra mile for you and give you tips on how to enjoy that place.
57 EDSA, Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines 1233
Corner of EDSA and South Super Highway/SLEX under the flyover going towards Mall of Asia.
You may also find us thru google maps, facebook or waze.
Email - email@example.com
24 hour Front Desk
24 hour security/CCTV
Massage (Room Service)
Access to roofdeck
Common Area for games, books, play, hangout, relax
Lockers (provide your own lock)
- within 4km from the airport
- Airport Shuttle (for a fee upon request)
- within 4km from SM Mall of Asia
- within 2km from Makati Business District/Glorietta/Ayala Center
- across alphaland mall
- across paseo de magallanes complex (restaurants, spas, supermarkets)
- across Savemore Supermarket
- easy access to all modes of transportation in metro manila
- across Magallanes MRT Station and EDSA PNR Train Station
- within 2km from bus stops to Banawe Rice Terraces, Tagaytay, Baguio and other provinces
What's inside Hometown Hotel Makati Edsa?